Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twitter. Honoring my First Follower.

Twitter is a lonely place for a newbie. I was tickled pink to find one of my closest friends from highschool, but what I'm looking for are people who love music and are interested in reading my blog.

Then, the joy, a follower who didn't know me already, found me! He appeared out of the blue. Of course I followed him in return. I don't know anything about him except that he's a musician named Marcus Harmon who has posted a lovely video of a this sleepy and quietly haunting song.  Click here to see his video.  I surfed around and found quite a number of videos and interviews. Harmon appears to be a guy who is serious about performing and making music.  I'm happy to devote this post to wishing him well in his pursuit of good music and good fortune. I will point out that Marcus Harmon does have quite a following, over 1700. He is obviously doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment