Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Off Topic,Y'all, Some Groovy Tunes by MOTs

So I was surfing around, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I came upon Jewish TV Network.  I haven't watched every single video in their music video section yet, but 'yet' is the operative word. All I can say is that if you have some time to burn and want to watch some really great videos, by Israelis and Jewish artists in the U.S. and Canada, watch these. It's a good collection of videos, all in one place, with no commercials. I highly recommend So Called: You are Never Alone, both songs by The Idan Raichel Project, Balkan Beat box, the long video about Moshe ben Ari, and Dana Parish. I have to tear my self away and finish watching another day.  http://www.jewishtvnetwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment