Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Either Dierks Bentley or Billy Currington Needs to get a Brazilian Blowout.




Billy Currington

Dierks Bentley

I know I've hit that age where even the most sighted of us take a trip to the optometrist, but Dierks Bentley and Billy Currington really look alike. Last night I was watching the Kenny Rogers special on GAC and Billy Currington came on. He was talking and I said to myself, "What's up with Dierks Bentley's suddenly strong Southern accent?" It took me longer than I care to admit to realize my mistake.

I'm a bigger Dierks Bentley fan so when I see either one, I automatically think it's Bentley. They don't sound alike, but my eyes take over for my ears when there is visual information. So I did a google search expecting to find many references to the curly doppelgangers. I did find a few, but the most ridiculous (before I wrote this post) is the FB group Billy Currington and Dierks Bentley are both DEAD Sexy with it's odd spelling of "gurls", use of lowercase letters and combining of the sacred and profane?

While perusing images on Google of the two singers, I learned another way to tell them apart. If the Currington/Bentley character is shirtless and pumped, it's Currington. I didn't find a Bentley photo with more than two buttons worth of chest. Currington does usually wear a shirt though, so this test only works if the subject is shirtless.
Don't bother ordering the back issue if you missed it. Apparently Currington kept his shorts on.
What would really be helpful is if one of these guys (preferably Currington) got a Brazilian blowout, but then we may confuse him with Keith Urban or one of the guys in Rascal Flatts.

When you see Dierks Bentley or Billy Currington, which do you think it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment